This page is a resource center for our customers. The current Flight Manual Supplements, Service Bulletins, STC, and Warranty documents can be found below.
FAA WINGS Pilot Proficiency Training Course
Tamarack is committed to flight safety, and dedicated to providing education and materials for all Active Winglet flyers. We are pleased to introduce Tamarack’s Pilot Proficiency Training Course, offered through the FAA’s WINGS Program. This course is designed to guide pilots through Active Winglet technology, AFMs, and emergency procedures. It will cover eight sections through a series of reading material, short videos, and quizzes.
The successful completion of this course will earn the participant credits through the FAA's WINGS Program.
Click here to learn more about the FAA WINGS Pilot Proficiency Program
525A Flight Manual Supplements
525B Flight Manual Supplements
- 2020-24-06: FAA AD
- M0132b: SB - ATLAS Emergency AD
- SB1459: TACS Hinge Clamp Up Bushing
- SB1467: Tamarack ATLAS TCU Upgrade
- SB1475: TACS Centering Strip Mod
- SB1480: Tamarack ATLAS Enhancements Implementation
- SL 525-01: Detailed Procedure: ATLAS Preflight Check Items in "BEFORE TAXI" Checklist
- SL 525-02: Detailed Procedure: 6 Year Interval ACU Recalibration Inspection
- SBATLAS-57-06: AFMS Update- Pre-Flight Check and Addition of Visibility Stickers LH TACS