Tamarack Aerospace Group, a dynamic and fast-paced aircraft modification company, is seeking a highly motivated Operations Finance Manager who desires to become part of a company that provides revolutionary improvements in the performance of business jets and beyond.
As an Operations Finance Manager with Tamarack Aerospace, you can expect to perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data. Provide routine financial reports to assist with current and forecasted projects. Value the company’s assets by assessing current and forecasted life cycles.
Sandpoint, Tamarack's US business home base, is a destination resort town and is part of several historic small towns in the area with active communities rich with arts and culture and numerous noteworthy restaurants. Sandpoint is positioned on the scenic LakePend Oreille, the largest body of water in Idaho, yielding several types of summer recreational activities and boating. With the surrounding mountains and geographical location, Sandpoint has exceptional snowboarding, skiing, and snowmobiling opportunities. Nearby national forests contain notable species of wildlife, expanding the outdoor activities. Sandpoint is close to destination cities with the renowned Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, just 45miles to the south and Spokane, Washington 72 miles to the southwest.
Tamarack Aerospace’s unique corporate culture is one that strives towards achieving excellence in challenging and stimulating work while offering ample opportunities for professional development. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter inspired by the excitement of creating innovative solutions in a diverse and dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment.
If your goal is to become a significant member, working with an elite, highly experienced development and production support team, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration. You’ll find we offer competitive compensation/benefits commensurate with your experience. Your privacy is important to us, so your information will remain confidential.
OPERATIONS FINANCE MANAGER
· Perform financial management duties, including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company
· Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures
· Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other
· Assess the company’s inventory and appraise its current condition and lifecycle
· Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance.
· Performs ad hoc analysis for leadership as required
· 5+years of Financial and Accounting experience
· High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and other database software
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
· Self-motivated and must function well within a multidisciplinary team
Education & Experience:
B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field
Background in Manufacturing and Operations recommended
PMP and Six Sigma training preferred
TamarackAerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer. Passport and driver’s license required.