Control Quadrant Upgrade
Available for CIRRUS SR20, SR22
Tamarack Aerospace Group’s Control Quadrant Upgrade results in greater fuel efficiency with reduced engine wear by means of a propeller RPM control lever. The Prop control lever for CIRRUS SR20 and CIRRUS SR22 reduces noise significantly while providing a much more relaxing and enjoyable flight for both pilot and passengers.
- Simple non-structural installation
- Traditional propeller RPM control, enabling “oversquare” operations as in other high performance aircraft (Columbia/Corvalis, Mooney, Piper, Cessna, Beech, etc.)
- Reduced fuel consumption, 1+ gallon per hour in cruise and 5+ gallons per hour in a cruise-climb
- Pays for itself in approximately 200 hours of operation
- Dramatically reduced cabin noise and vibration
- Airport/environmentally friendly noise abatement
- Reduced engine wear and operational costs
- Boost pump LED to remind pilots
- Easy installation and easy return to OEM status
- Compatible with the CIRRUS SR20 or SR22
~ Limitations & Conditions ~
The installation should not be incorporated in any aircraft unless it is determined that the interrelationship between this installation and any previously approved configuration will not introduce any adverse effect upon the airworthiness of that aircraft. The approval of this modification applies to Cirrus Design SR20/22 airplane models delineated below.
- This STC is applicable to the following serial blocks of the Cirrus Design Aircraft:
- Cirrus SR20: Serial Numbers 1005 through 1885
- Cirrus SR22 Serial Numbers 0002 and subsequent without Garmin Perspective Avionics installation
- SR20 airplanes equipped with Hartzell BHC-J2YF-1BF/F7694 propeller assemblies must have a placard installed reading “Avoid operation between 1900 and 2200 RPM above 24” manifold pressure.