Aeronautical Engineering Services
Tamarack Aerospace Group is your source for aviation engineering services. With more than a century of combined aeronautical engineering experience, Tamarack Aerospace Group’s in-house Designated Engineering Representatives (DERs) and engineering team members bring a wealth of expertise to your projects.
Tamarack Aerospace Group’s capabilities include:
- Structures (DER)
- Damage Tolerance (DER)
- Flutter (DER)
- Loads (DER)
Just a few examples of Tamarack Aerospace Group’s projects:
- Multiple Supplemental Type Certificate development and certifications
- Aircraft gross weight increases
- Winglet stress analysis
- Airborne tow-hook design (sailplanes, banner towing, etc.)
With its proven track record of delivering quality products, on time and on budget, Tamarack Aerospace is your “go-to” resource for aeronautical engineering support.
Aircraft Maintenance Services
Tamarack Aerospace Group is a key supplier of aircraft maintenance support in northern Idaho, northeast Washington and northwest Montana. With its team of A&P and AI mechanics, Tamarack Aerospace Group specializes in:
- Field approvals with on-site structural and damage tolerance DERs
- Cessna CitationJet (school-trained mechanics)
- General aviation maintenance and repairs
- STC installations
- Annual inspections
- Avionics installations
With a great location in Sandpoint, Idaho, that offers Schweitzer Mountain Resort and Lake Pend Oreille, Tamarack Aerospace Group offers both the aviation expertise and the perfect destination for your scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.